my friend matthew <$BlogRSDUrl$>

my friend matthew

theme: once upon a time i was young and confused

Wednesday, September 15, 2004


I feel like someone locked me in a dark stone castle. Even then, they made sure that there is no one here with me. I'm forced to walk it's long dark halls hearing nothing but echoes from my feet. I decide on one hall as mine. I walk back and forth, up and down this hall all day long. I will soon be forced to spend the night here. I sleep right infront of the door I entered through, praying that my sentencer will have pitty on me and open it. I've made no fuss louder than my footsteps and have not challenged my sentencing. I've been a good prisoner. I'm one step closer to hitting rock bottom.

Google Groups Subscribe to Bearded Hit Squad
Email:
Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com